Tag: Hair Loss Causes in Women

June 1, 2017

LIVE BEFORE & AFTER RESULT @ DARLING ROOTS FUE CLINIC HYDERABAD English, Telugu and Arabic Explanation: Please visit Darling Roots hair transplantation videos at YouTube and check patient’s reviews This is how our patients speak about darlingroots.com – Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad | Darling Roots This shows their level of satisfaction now and in future. Advanced Fue Hair Transplantation with PRP bathing Technique and use of IMPLANTING PENS for the BEST POSSIBLE DENSITY and HENCE THE OUTCOME. We are pioneers in UNLIMITED FUE SESSIONS. OUR CHALLENGE ” WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL and UNMATCHED”, we are dedicated in doing Fue sessions 12 to 15 hours very professionally and hence our results speaks for itself. DARE TO BE COMPARED, If somebody is matching DARLING ROOTS ADVANCED FUE HAIR RESTORATION, then our questions is WHO! The above sentence is written after lots of research not only in India but around the GLOBE. For appointment feel free to call at: 91-9030-028-028. Dr.Simran www.darlingroots.com హైదరాబాద్లో ఉత్తమ హెయిర్ ట్రాన్స్ప్లాంట్ క్లినిక్ – డార్లింగ్రోట్స్.కామ్ గుర

October 5, 2015

Hair Loss Causes in Women

The rate of hair growth is about 1/2 inch per month. The life of each hair includes cycles of growth (Anagen phase) and rest (Telogen phase) which for scalp hair takes around 2 to 6 years ending with hair fall out. After the falling of hair a new hair grows in its place. In a normal person, 85 percent of hair is growing at any given time and the other 15 percent is resting. Baldness is a condition in which new hair does not grow when old hair falls or the new hair is miniaturized. The cause of this condition in female pattern baldness is not entirely understood, but it seems to be associated with genetic, hormonal changes, aging and deficiencies. Hormonal changes are commonly seen in the menopausal period when scalp hair is thinned, while facial hair grows coarser. click here to read more